Thursday, April 16, 2009

rant on hair, sort of.

I need to blog to get my mind off things. This is gonna be the stupidest thing to blog about but, I need to stop thinking about what happened on Monday. When I don't think about it, I'm good.

But anyway, you know on Top Model (America's Next Top Model) they give the girls haircuts and a lot of them start crying because they are all like "OH NO MY HAIR!" or "I LOOK LIKE A BOY!" or "I HATE THIS!" and I'm always like, "Will you SHUT UP?" 

Early 2008: Airport. Who's ipod is that? Not cool.

I feel like that mostly because...a professional is doing their hair, they should be grateful! and I get $20 dollar haircuts so come on! (Well, one time I got a $100 + haircut, but that included highlights, and it was a birthday gift from my cousin) 

IT PISSES ME OFF. Sometimes I just want to shave it off. I wish I was boy so I don't have to care about my hair. (HAHA, oops just kidding boys!) Now I'm acting like one of those Top Model girls because I'm making such a big deal about it. It just sucks to have to spend so much time styling it/straightening it for a video, for a party, for school, for everything. I wish I didn't have to care. 

But really, I wish that I didn't have to worry about my hair as much as I do. I actually don't understand why I worry about it so much. 

You are your own worst critic, that's why. 


(i'm not gonna allow comments, this one is so dumb LOL-ing) 

hmmm.

Image Map
| | | | | Image Map