1. ran into a wall trying to hide from my mom.
2. cried so loud during a movie, that people started looking at me.
3. stood right next to Bill Wennington at McDonald's.
4. won 1st place at Hawaii HOSA conference, and 10th place nationwide
5. went to a Dashboard Confessional concert, and left drenched in other peoples sweat
6. claimed that Chris Carrabba made eye contact with me at that concert
7. memorized 100 digits of the e mathematical constant
8. played my first game of poker and won the game
9. stayed up all night playing the piano
10. had huge crushes on Joel from Good Charlotte and Brenden from Panic at the Disco
11. watched all of communitychannel's videos in one sitting
12. tried to find my middle school sweetheart
13. was given a 10 dollar bill signed by all my 7th grade classmates
14. never broke a bone
15. checked out guys at the gym with other guys (because a lot of my good friends are gay)
16. scraped both my knees tripping over a basketball
17. never drank or smoked
18. ran around in circles because a boy put a lizard on my back, and i was trying to get it off
19. laughed so hard that i pissed myself
20. went to beach bon fires to watch my friends get drunk and act like idiots
21. was told by a teacher that telling him to fuck himself would have been better than cheating in his class
22. played guitar hero for several hours straight
23. watched a lab partner experiment with my urine
24. started a filipino club at my high school
25. played the virgin mary in a chuch performance
26. waited 45 minutes to jump of the rocks at waimea beach
27. used to eat packets of ketchup by itself
28. participated in relay for life for 4 years, going on 5
29. watched hot fuzz over and over again
30. fed a flock of pidgeons in a park in london
31. performed hula for over 50 audiences
32. held a grudge for over 3 years
33. gave a graduation speech in front of 10.000 people
34. dyed my hair blonde, but didn't come out blonde
35. fell in love the with the characters harold and kumar, I LOVE JOHN CHO.
36. was proposed to in front of an entire class
37. was always the mother figure type of friend
38. was one of Hawaii's 25 most intriguing high school seniors
39. never had a job but i do a lot of community service
40. fell asleep in the boys hotel room at nationals
41. was mistaken for an employee at wal-mart when i was 9
42. had one of my pimples named by my sister's ex-boyfriend, named it mount Rushmore
43. covered up that pimple with a band aid
44. was asked why i had band aid, and i said i fell off a ladder in orchestra class
45. i've seen the pope
46. split hot on my thigh because of too many hand gestures
47. ditched class to study for another class
48. broke a string on my violin during a performance
49. put elbow in barbecue fire and burned myself with fireworks
50. was addicted to Total Request Live when I was 8
51. collected beanie babies like crazy when I was still living in Illinois
52. sang a song at my senior luau, while classmates stuffed money in my dress (not necessarily stuffed, but they were throwing it at me)
I didn't realize, but I have 52. Hahah. Oops.
Monday, April 28, 2008
1. ran into a wall trying to hide from my mom.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
I'm really over it. I'm so exhausted. I just don't have the motivation this semester, and I've really been feeling down. Ugh. I really don't care anymore. So many feelings. Ugh.
Things are the same at home. I'm still not talking to my older sister. And don't tell me I shouldn't hold grudges, because I'm not going to listen. I'm stubborn and I have a lot of pride. I can't do those sorts of things. It's just not me. I can't forgive someone easily, and I can't say apologize easily. I blame my upbringing.I wish I could change it, because its the one thing about myself that I hate. I need a LOT of change in my life. The question is...WHEN? When will I change? Soon I hope. I'm really trying. I am.
I just made a video about nutella. Haha. It made me happy to talk about it. I just like talking about things that make me happy because it makes me forget about all my struggles. But really, I'm fine. I just have to get my head together with school. I'm slacking. UGH. YouTube.
Stay cool everyone,
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
My spring break vacation to Paris, France and Rome, Italy was nothing short of amazing. I've been to Europe twice in the past, and my experiences in Europe always change my perspective toward life because I learn so many new things, and I just become more open minded about this HUGE world. I went to London, England when I was 5, and then again six years ago before I met up with some family in Vienna, Austria.
One thing you'll learn about me is that I LOVE TO TRAVEL. My parents like saving money (SO FILIPINO RIGHT?) and basically, we save up to travel a lot.
I'm going to the Philippines this December and then again next year for a reunion. I'm really excited because I haven't been back for five years. I miss it. I want to see my family again.
I have SO MUCH catching up to do on youtube. I missss all you guys!