Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I love making people laugh. That's why I'm here.

Ok so. As of today, February 19 2008, I have 350 + subscribers.
I think that's awesome, I'll give you that. I love making people laugh. It's my calling. or... yeah.

But let me tell you something. I don't think YouTube
should be about the subscribers. That should only be a small portion of it. It's about community. It's about displaying your talent and creativity for others to see. It shouldn't be a race or a competition for the MOST subscribers! It shouldn't be. It's NOT.

Also, people that do that whole SUB FOR SUB? thing are fake. They don't understand the meaning of subscribing. It irritates me. AHHHHHH.

AND, it really shouldn't be about pleasing your viewers ALL THE TIME. I was chatting with Johnee (Johneepixels7) and we were talking about how our videos should be about whatever we want them to be about. It's YOUR CHANNEL. DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. You want to make a video of you cuddling with your girlfriend, do it! You want to make a 9minute video talking about nonsense, do it! If it makes you happy, do it! DO IT!

If there is one thing I enjoy on YouTube, it's vloggers. They don't spend too much time with creative graphics and such, they just speak and speak and speak, and that's enough creativity and talent for me. They are real.

If there is another thing that I enjoy about YouTube, it's musicians. If they want to get somewhere with their talent, and I fully support them. They do what they want to do, sing what they want to sing, and I appreciate them. They are real.

I, Natalie, want to be real with you guys.

Let me share with you something else, the way I present myself on camera, is not completely who I am in real life. I'm not saying I'm a fake-o. Think of it as the iceberg analogy, "You can only see the tip of the iceberg, and down below the water line is something much greater."

I don't know, if I do unedited vlogs, then that's probably who I am in real life. Lots of dead time, going off subject, and distractions from family members. BLAH. I'm here on YouTube to display the type of humor that makes me happy. The humor that makes my stomach hurt. The humor that I come across randomly. I'm here to make you happy, but I'm also here to keep myself happy because SCHOOOOL SUCKS and I love this site. New type of social networking??? Kinda.

I'm still a noob at this YouTube stuff. Stick with me for the entire year, and you'll probably learn more about me, and finally see me. The real me.


I lava you all,

Natztheflip


No comments:

hmmm.

Image Map
| | | | | Image Map