Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2013 came and went...

My last post was about 2013, but it's 2014 already! All in all, 2013 was a busy year for me because I started "working". And by "working" I mean, I actually got a job...with coworkers...three days a week, 12 hours a day...and I was making money. I never had a real job until 2013! By May 2013, I got my second job ever which was an actual Registered Nurse position. What an accomplishment. So, I dedicated 2013 to my job because it was so new to me so I wanted to give it my all. And if you're a new nurse, you're scared shitless. And if you're not scared shitless, then I would be scared if you were my nurse.



All those years spent in nursing school and away from YouTube finally had a meaning. I'm growing up and putting my grown up shoes on. Most of my time is dedicated to work, but now that it's been a year, I can start to relax and think about other things. I can start to go back into social media (apart of me never left social media because it's like...my life) and do other things that I love. I plan to post a lot of my baking things on here because baking has become my stress reliever from nursing school til now and I'm kinda obsessed. But that won't be it. PROMISE!

No comments:

hmmm.

Image Map
| | | | | Image Map